JBoss Enterprise Platforms integrate multiple projects and components, all at different versions with different dependencies, into a single, stable, certified distribution with support, patches and updates, documentation, and a multi-year maintenance policy.
The JBoss Enterprise platform consists of the following:
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform: Everything you need to build, deploy, and host enterprise Java applications and services.
- JBoss Enterprise Web Platform: a standards-based solution for light and rich Java web applications
- JBoss Enterprise Web Server: a single enterprise open source solution for large scale websites and lightweight web applications.
- JBoss Enterprise Portal Platform: Platform for building and deploying portals for personalized user interaction with your enterprise applications and automated business processes.
- MetaMatrix Enterprise Data Services Platform: Bridge the gap between diverse existing enterprise data sources and the new forms of data required by new projects, applications, and architectures.
- JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform: A flexible, standards-based platform to integrate applications, SOA services, and business events as well as to automate business processes.
- JBoss Enterprise BRMS: An open source business rules management system that enables easy business policy and rules development, access, and change management.
As key service partner of Red Hat / JBoss, Geeks 24/7′s professional team specializes in the following services:
- Implementation , installation and support (onsite) of Jboss Enterprise Platform.
- Troubleshooting production issues in JBoss Application Server
- Migrate applications from different application server (eg Weblogic) to JBoss
- JBoss application server performance tuning
- Using JBoss Enterprise Portal Platform for building and deploying portals for personalized user interaction with your enterprise applications and automated business processes.
- Using JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform to integrate applications, SOA services, and business events as well as to automate business processes.
- Assist in implementation of JBoss Operations Network for inventorying, administering, monitoring, and updating your JBoss Enterprise Platform deployments