Adopting cloud computing just to save costs and cut the bottom line is old news. Increasingly, companies are using cloud computing as a strategic tool driving innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship within the organization leading to top line growth.
Geeks 24/7 will help you analyze your existing architecture, understand business needs and maximize the cost saving by efficiently moving to the cloud. Based on your needs, we can do a partial transition or an end to end migration to Amazon Web Services Cloud which will directly bring down the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your IT infrastructure.
Amazon Web Services provides your organization with the following strategic benefits:
AWS offers low, pay-as-you-go pricing with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments. Amazon Web Service builds and manages a global infrastructure at scale, and pass the cost saving benefits onto you in the form of lower prices.
Agility and Instant Elasticity:
AWS provides a massive global cloud infrastructure that allows you to quickly innovate, experiment and iterate. Instead of waiting weeks or months for hardware, you can instantly deploy new applications, instantly scale up as your workload grows, and instantly scale down based on demand. Whether you need one virtual server or thousands, whether you need them for a few hours or 24/7, you still only pay for what you use.
Open and Flexible:
AWS is a language and operating system agnostic platform. You choose the development platform or programming model that makes the most sense for your business. You can choose which services you use, one or several, and choose how you use them. This flexibility allows you to focus on innovation, not infrastructure.
AWS is a secure, durable technology platform with industry-recognized certifications and audits. Amazon’s services and data centers have multiple layers of operational and physical security to ensure the integrity and safety of data.
Amazon Web Services Features:
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) offers persistent storage for Amazon EC2 instances
- Amazon EC2 provides the ability to place instances in multiple locations (regions and availability zones)
- Auto Scaling allows you to automatically scale your Amazon EC2 capacity up or down according to conditions you define
- Elastic Load Balancing automatically distributes incoming application traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances
- Elastic IP addresses are static IP addresses designed for dynamic cloud computing
- Amazon VPC is a secure and seamless bridge between a company’s existing IT infrastructure and the AWS cloud
- Amazon CloudWatch is a web service that provides monitoring for AWS cloud resources and applications
- Pricing pay only for what you use. There is no minimum fee.